- Change from vim to emacs
- Learn async capabilities in grails 2.4.4
- Compare with ajax
- Upgrade Seekagift to grails 2.4.4
- Integrate all of this in Seekagift
- Deploy in public
- Write post about CAS 2014
- Write post about Scrum Day Oviedo
- Investigate about Time Tracking for Taiga
- Answer Epic topic conversation
In terms of progress and task done, wasn’t very well. Only achieve two of the goals.
- Retake a 2 years old project was not as good idea as I thought.
- Upgrade to grails 2.4.4 was easy
- Upgrade facebook login plugin was a little bit hard to integrate with the actual project.
- Review all facebook permissions, accounts and api calls. Most of them deprecated.
- Review all amazon credentials and api calls. Hard problems with the API keys valid to connect with Amazon Affiliates.
- Lost a lot of time and effort in an application that I’m not sure I’m going to maintain in the future.
- Retake a very old project that I didn’t pay attention any more.
- Focus less in ‘Working Software’ and more in ‘Personal Innovation’.
- A PiWeek where I have to do my best.
- Solo projects are not so bad.
- Learn knowledge that I can apply on next monday.
- Create conversations during piweek that help to achieve the goals
- In my Next PiWeek-team project, I will assure that all members share the vision
- Pivot much earlier, leaving useless knowledge.
- Prepare before piweek the basic software I need.
I’m very proud of effort, very happy to concentrate in the goals and very happy to feel exhausted.
See you next PiWeek in July 2015!